[Peace-discuss] More Obama

Morton K. Brussel brussel4 at insightbb.com
Mon Sep 26 13:13:40 CDT 2005

Frankly, Bob, I think you're going off the deep end here.

Yes, I have lost respect for Obama, but take no pride or gratitude in
it; it is angry disappointment. We're talking here about basic
issues concerning the treatment of humanity beyond our borders, be it
in Israel-Palestine, Iraq or Afghanistan. We're talking about death
and destruction carried on to presumably protect American
"interests".  To castigate Obama for his acts as a politician is far
from "making war" against him or thinking him subhuman.

Mort