[Peace-discuss] anti-war headlines

David Green davegreen84 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 27 12:18:24 CDT 2005

Ricky, there's no reason whatsoever for you to be
embarrassed about responding to that article. Why on
earth did they choose to highlight the pro-war
protestors in the AP article they carried on Monday?
They certainly deserved to be upbraided, whatever they
have carried subsequently. Thanks for doing it--
although maybe in Mississippi "upbraiding" might not
be the word for it.

David