[Peace-discuss] our banner on The Daily Show

Walling, Jennifer jwalling at law.uiuc.edu
Wed Sep 28 13:09:55 CDT 2005

In case it hasn't been sent out yet, here's the link to the segment that
includes the AWARE banner.  It's at about 1:02 into the 5 minute clip.

http://www.comedycentral.com/sitewide/media_player/play.jhtml?itemId=23470&p
oppedFrom=_&

Even if he was making fun of the protest, I still think it was pretty neat
that AWARE made national cable television like this.  Great work, AWARE!!

-Jen Walling