[Peace-discuss] our banner on The Daily Show

Matt Reichel mattreichel at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 29 10:40:02 CDT 2005

This segment is absolute trash, and once again, unveils Mr. Stewart for the
little corporate pawn that he is.

His function, like with everybody running their mouths on the supposedly
"hip" cable stations (MTV, Com Central, etc) is to make corporate-based
capitalism fashionable to the younger generation.

I think that the network should receive letters of complaint from you guys
announcing that you, in fact, did not appreciate this extroardinarily
condescending, rude, and childish publicity.
Absolutely unacceptable!

-
mer