[Peace-discuss] Strange bedfellows

Morton K. Brussel brussel4 at insightbb.com
Tue Apr 4 23:34:45 CDT 2006

I just couldn't resist quoting this excerpt by Justin Raimondo in
Antiwar.com. Apologies to Carl.

…The controversy [over Mearsheimer's article on the influence of the
Zionist lobby] has certainly been as instructive as it's been ugly.
Not only has the Lobby revealed itself by such a visible and vocal
baring of its very pointed teeth, but we have also seen some
remarkable alliances forged in its defense. Who would have thought
that Christopher Hitchens would be on the same side of the barricades
as Noam Chomsky? Not since the days of the Hitler-Stalin pact have we
seen such a mind-blowing convergence.…

The rest is to be found at: http://www.antiwar.com/justin/?
articleid=8796