[Peace-discuss] more info on immigration bill

John W. jbw292002 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 04:43:38 CDT 2006

Please excuse my abysmal stupidity....but what happens if the parents are
booted out of the country due to HR 4437, while the children over age 12
are allowed to stay in the U.S. and attend school as a result of the
Student Adjustment Act or, in the Senate, the DREAM act?

And what has been happening to these bills for the past THREE YEARS??

John Wason