[Peace-discuss] more info on immigration bill

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 7 16:07:43 CDT 2006

I think they've been in limbo (that is, I think it had
to be reintroduced).

And I don't think it's stupid to worry about how this
vicious HR 4437 would affect families.  Another reason
they shouldn't pass it.  But it's not a reason not to
pass the Student Adjustment Act, which would at least
give parents some options, whether they get sent back
or not.  That my two cents, anyway.

Ricky