[Peace-discuss] Re: Peace-discuss Digest, Vol 27, Issue 38

Karen Medina kmedina at uiuc.edu
Sun Apr 16 10:45:13 CDT 2006

JB wrote: Should I take the "Vast Right Wing Conspiracy" Rush
Limbaugh mug away for the visit?

No reason to change for us, Bambi.

-karen medina
on the first amendment are taking place...I mean, if we're in
an essentially fascist society, where are the box cars and
why aren't most of you on them?

really hankering to find me you can always come find me at my
office.

>> > Where's your office located, John, and when is it most
convenient to catch you there?  A number of us would no doubt
be fascinated to meet you in the flesh. -- John Wason