[Peace-discuss] Almost anti-war...

Morton K. Brussel brussel at uiuc.edu
Mon Apr 17 20:29:25 CDT 2006

I guess it's all in the eye of the beholder.

The UFPJ statement seems unobjectionable, except possibly their PC
shot against nuclear reactors. However, they should have explained---
if it's true---why there was no mention of Iran in connection with
announcement of the 4/29 demo in NYC. Bracketing MoveOn.org and UFPJ
together is nastiness IMHO.

Carl, I don't see hesitancy, or subversion in the UFPJ statement.
Perhaps I'm lacking imagination. I think the author of this piece is
too hung up on seeing a "cover" for Democrats where they don't
necessarily exist.

--mkb