[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] Spam levels

Wendy Edwards wedwards at uiuc.edu
Thu Aug 3 13:23:27 CDT 2006

I could probably help watch the lists.  It's actually not that hard -
I already do this for the imc and imc-staff lists.  The thing is that
you don't really have to do anything until you get a message that
looks like it might be legitimate.  Otherwise, you can just
periodically go in and do a mass discard.  It's sometimes useful
to let them build up, because if you get repeated spam from the
same address, you can set it to auto-discard.

Wendy