[Peace-discuss] David Green's Letters

John Bambenek jcb.blog at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 13:33:55 CDT 2006

1) If you are going to write in, at least spell my name correctly.  I
know, the online editor of the DI can't manage to do it right either,
but at least make an attempt.  You get it right half the time.
2) No examples from the left on demogogery?  Wingnut?  Chickenhawk?
Hell, read some of your letters about my columns, you'll see personal
attacks.
3) David Letterman's spot with O'Reilly suggested exactly that
Sheehan's ideas should not be criticized because she lost a son in
Iraq.
4) I get 500 words and no footnotes... just because I don't support a
claim doesn't mean there is no support.  If you think it's false,
there are procedures for journalistic fraud... put up or shut up.

How many times on this list have people taken what could be legitimate
political criticisms of this administration and turned it into a tired
about how evil Bush is, his supporters are, or how insane he is?
Isn't Bush being stupid a typical retort from your camp?

You have as much house to clean as any other camp.

Part-Time Pundit - http://jcb.pentex-net.com
Owner of BlogSoldiers - http://www.blogsoldiers.com