[Peace-discuss] RE: Darfur (and Gaza)

David Green davegreen84 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 6 16:55:48 CST 2006

Yes Mark, play the "gang-rape" card, you're down low enough for that, easily. The campaign to intervene in Darfur is being orchestrated by those who want to be absolved of the "gang-rape" of the Middle East, Central America, and Southeast Asia. I haven't noticed a post by you decrying a well-publicized crime of that nature by our troops in Iraq. You're a hypocrite and a lunatic.

  David Green