[Peace-discuss] [Fwd: Re: Leafletters removed from Undergraduate library December 8]

Karen Medina kmedina at uiuc.edu
Mon Dec 18 09:10:58 CST 2006

Dear Peace Discuss,

I wrote to the Acting University Librarian about the ISO on campus being
asked to stop leafleting in the foyer of the Undergraduate Library.
Below is her response...

Evidently, the Campus Police are not aware of the Student Code that
allows students to hand out leaflets without prior approval. This lack
of awareness was a problem that Counter Recruitment noticed as well, if
I am correct in understanding what people have said.

-karen medina