[Peace-discuss] Fwd: Dick Chaney's Top Ten Excuses

jencart jencart at mycidco.com
Wed Feb 15 11:45:48 CST 2006

Folks,

This was forwarded by a friend.  But I caught it on Letterman's show Monday night..... Knew about it because CBS was actually PROMOTING it during the day/evening on Monday!!!

Is there some hope for the media after all???  Or is it a plot to keep us amused and disarmed, instead of furious and up in arms about what the administartion is really doing to our country and world?

Peace,
Jenifer C.

     Top Ten Dick Cheney Excuses

 10. "Heart palpitation caused trigger finger to spasm"

  9. "Wanted to get the Iraq mess off the front page"

  8. "Not enough Jim Beam"

  7. "Trying to stop the spread of bird flu"

  6. "I love to shoot people"

  5. "Guy was making cracks about my lesbian daughter"

  4. "I thought the guy was trying to go 'gay cowboy' on me"

  3. "Excuse? I hit him, didn't I?"

  2. "Until Democrats approve medicare reform, we have to make
some tough choices for the elderly"

  1. "Made a bet with Gretzky's wife"

As presented on the February 13, 2006 broadcast of
The Late Show with David Letterman