[Peace-discuss] The Air War in Iraq

jencart at mailstation.com jencart at mailstation.com
Tue Jan 3 18:04:11 CST 2006

Yes, and predicted to get worse as troops are brought home.  We know that the current US admin has NO intention of ending the war or leaving Iraq.  "Bring the troops home now" is becoming code for replacing the unwinnable ground war -- that at least looks like a war, keeps the public aware and worried and has the "advantage" of killing fewer Iraqi civilians -- w/ air strikes that will take fewer American lives, be ignorable and ignored and will -- indiscriminately -- kill far more Iraqi civilians...  Does anyone actually think otherwise??

Are there enough of us to elect politicians who can and will change US policy for the better?

Jenifer