[Peace-discuss] RE: The Christmas He Dreamed for All of Us

C. G. Estabrook galliher at uiuc.edu
Wed Jan 4 02:17:00 CST 2006

"John said, 'Master, we saw someone casting out demons in your
name, and we tried to stop him, because he does not follow
with us.'  But Jesus said to him, 'Do not stop him; for
whoever is not against you is for you.'" (Luke 9.49-50)

Given that there's a lot of demon-casting to be done, it seems
to me that we, Xns and non-Xns alike, should follow this bit
of dominical advice.  --CGE