[Peace-discuss] RE: The Christmas He Dreamed for All of Us

Morton K. Brussel brussel at uiuc.edu
Wed Jan 4 15:44:25 CST 2006

Right on, Carl. We ought to be able to get some folks on the faculty
(e.g., McKim?) to help in organizing a forum on the issues of
Morality and War within "the" Church? or some related gotcha title.
Or this could be the topic of an AWARE Presents program (possibly at
the U. library). Or it could be at the Y. Maybe there should be a
whole series of talks at the Y on the topic. There ought to be a lot
of community interest.

--mkb