[Peace-discuss] public square

Karen Medina kmedina at uiuc.edu
Wed Jan 4 07:59:15 CST 2006

C. G. Estabrook wrote:
> Practically that might mean
> discussing it in our sad substitutes for the public square
> (C-U N-G, WILL, etc.), making it a focus for an AWARE Presents
> forum, or organizing some panels or discussions within the
> university.

Speaking of the Public Square, we need to get together a few pieces for
  WILL AM580. On the air, they have been saying "We don't have a
submission this week." The last archived was December 9, 2005.
-karen medina
===
[The following description is taken from
http://www.will.uiuc.edu/community/publicsquare/default.htm ]

The Public Square
Fridays at 4:45 and 6:45 pm

What's on YOUR mind?
Share your thoughts on The Public Square, a weekly 3-minute opinion
piece from any member of our community on any subject of interest to
him/her.

The Public Square airs at 4:45 pm on Fridays with repeats at 6:45 pm on
Fridays. The Public Square commentaries submissions are also archived on
WILL’s website.