[Peace-discuss] Global warming and human civilization

John W. jbw292002 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 07:57:22 CST 2006

At 12:19 AM 1/23/2006, Karen Medina wrote:

>We would be better off controlling the largest consumers of
>the finite resources. The subsistence survivors actually
>consume very little, produce much less harmful waste
>products, and are darn good at recycling.
>
>-karen medina

Some AWARE members and peace-discuss readers might find it interesting to
take the "Ecological Footprint Quiz", to see how your own consumption
habits and patterns compare with the world average.  I think that even
those of you who consider yourselves extremely conscientious about
stewardship of the earth's resources will be shocked by your scores, and
made thoughtful as to the underlying reasons.  Here's the

John Wason