[Peace-discuss] AWARE Agenda, Jan. 22, 2006

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 23 09:39:50 CST 2006

If we do change it, let's just make sure we give
ourselves plenty of lead time and make the change
everywhere it appears (website, our own literatue -
including those available for downloading on the
website, UPTV calendar, etc.) and we probably should
announce the change at least at our usual venues (IMC,
WEFT, any community calendars that'll take us, etc.)
please.

Ricky