[Peace-discuss] RE: Population control

Phil Stinard pstinard at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 24 11:02:27 CST 2006

Hi Ricky,

I was just responding to what you wrote:  "The practice of tree-spiking gets
a bad rap," followed by a justification of how the workers were warned by
signs that you say they ignored, or their bosses made them cut down the
trees anyway.  It sounds like a defense of the practice to me, but if it's
not, then thanks for the clarification.

--Phil

PS -- How do you know that the workers were warned by signs in all cases?