[Peace-discuss] Beheader-in-Chief

Morton K. Brussel brussel at uiuc.edu
Sun Jul 2 23:10:31 CDT 2006

Thanks, Carl.

Although I would not put anything beyond the insensitive and perhaps
warped brain of  our President, I would not promulgate the evidence
presented here as proof that Bush indeed called for a personal look
at the severed head of Zawahiri . We need to be careful what we say,
lest it be shown wrong or misleading.

--mkb