[Peace-discuss] Re: Peace-discuss Digest, Vol 30, Issue 16

John Bambenek jcb.blog at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 17:41:02 CDT 2006

Oh yes, I was entirely overwhelmed by the intellectual oneupmanship of
saying I should get laid more often and calling me lardass.  I was
simple awed into submission by such brilliance and pearls of wisdom.

So, you support threatening violence against people you disagree with.
 Just wanted to make sure that the anti-war part of AWARE isn't really
against violence, it's just the wrong people getting killed.

Message: 1