[Peace-discuss] Re: Peace-discuss Digest, Vol 30, Issue 16

Wendy Edwards wedwards at uiuc.edu
Fri Jul 7 17:45:48 CDT 2006

Well, to put it in perspective, this is an open mailing list.
You basically subscribe, and you're in.  So it's impossible to
guarantee that nobody will ever send inappropriate email to
a list member.  However, I would point out that most people
on the list seem to confine their comments to the issues,
rather than resorting to crude personal attacks.

Wendy