[Peace-discuss] Easy million for retired geeks?

Chuck Minne mincam2 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 14 14:09:33 CDT 2006

  Here is a bona fide $1,000,000 offer. There are a whole group of people that should be able to collect it, if it indeed can be collected.

  At the top of this list of those who should be able to collect it would be conservative government scientists, particularly those who analyzed the event originally for the government commission. Or CIA or FIB scientists. Perhaps retired ones.  Or how about scientists on the payroll of conservative companies?

  Then you have all the retired engineers and physicists with nothing but time on their hands, what a great project for them. Why haven’t four retired physics professors gotten together and said, “Well, here’s a fun thing we can do and each earn $250,000 to boot.”

  Why haven’t foreign scientists claimed it?

  What better way for the “patriots” to shut the conspiracy theorists up than to claim the $1,000,000?  Why don’t they do it just to shut them up? Why don’t they do it for the $1,000,000?

  Maybe they can’t, and they know it. A huge, huge portion of all non-corporate scientific research in this country is financed directly or indirectly by the Defense Department, so the scientific community is silent on this matter; but they know that airliners did not topple the World Trade Center nor did one hit the Pentagon. That’s why I think nobody has claimed the $1,000,000.

  Here’s the $1,000,000 offer:  http://www.reopen911.org/Contest.htm

  Current Terror Alert Level

FOX Reporter interviewing Jesus: Jesus, who would you bomb?
Jesus: Nobody, my son, nobody.
FOX: Aw, come on; say you have to bomb somebody.
Jesus: Well, if I have to, I’ll zero in on the White House.
FOX: Forget I asked.