[Peace-discuss] CPRB meeting, Wed. July 19 7:00 PM

John W. jbw292002 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 14:57:40 CDT 2006

All right, here's the official meeting announcement, courtesy of Jen
Walling.  I hope as many of you can attend as possible.  And please invite
your friends.  Of course, if you can't make this meeting, the important
thing is that you show up at Urbana City Council meetings when the CPRB
ordinance is being considered.   You can also express your support, if
you're a resident of Urbana, to your City Council representative.

Thanks so much!

Sincerely,

John Wason

Dear Champaign County Coalition for Citizen Police Review Boards and friends,

The Coalition for Citizen Police Review will be having an
informational/update meeting on Wednesday, July 19 at 7PM in the Bondurant
room of the Illinois Disciple's Foundation (On Springfield between 6th and
Wright).