[Peace-discuss] Re: Peace-discuss Digest, Vol 29, Issue 24

Tammy Watts tammyewatts at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 21 12:39:05 CDT 2006

O.K.....So we have to shut up David Green and C.G. Estabrook?  Typical neocon apoplectic reflex to that with which you don't agree.  At least we know you're not brain dead...was beginning to wonder.

  And then there's the personal attack against Mr. Bee.  And we're still trying to engage this twit in a productive dialogue?

  Yeah, I'll cut to the chase.  It's time we got back to the real issues and purpose of this listserve...which DOES include expressing our message and opening discussion/debate with those who disagree with us...but there is a line.  Bambanek crossed it about 3 posts ago.

  Bambanek, the Daily Illini gives you a platform for your tripe.  What a trite and meaningless existence you must lead to attempt to hijack other more intellectual forums.

  Tammy

  P.S.  Yes, why don't we go ahead and deport all the illegal immigrants that put food on your table?  Maybe your cheeks won't be quite as chubby when you have to go pick your own produce.