[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] Fwd: Your interest in the Iraq War resolution

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 8 14:33:10 CST 2006

Hi Tammy, and everybody-

I have to do is apologize, and I will to Dennis: I did
receive his email response, it seems.  I looked thru
my email and didn't see it, but after your message,
Tammy, I went back thru and found it.  It's possible
it was delayed (it happens) but it's also possible I
just missed it.  So, please, don't hold this against
Dennis.

I have more thoughts on his response, but I'll share
those after I've sent them to Dennis.

Again, sorry for that -
Ricky