[Peace-discuss] March News

Windwaterlight at aol.com Windwaterlight at aol.com
Wed Mar 8 15:24:01 CST 2006

If any of you could pass this info on I would appreciate it
Thanks
Mary
March events at WIND WATER & LIGHT
WIND WATER & LIGHT is pleased to announce new additions and a gallery opening.
First things first
We are now selling coffee beans roasted by Leaves 'n Beans Roasting Co. We
have 5 flavors including Jamaican Me Crazy, Highland Grogg, Organic Sumatra,
Golden Breakfast Blend, Decaf Organic Trio, and Three Bones Blend.  Anyone that
tried this wonderful coffee at the Farmers Market last summer can attest to
it's robust flavor. As an incentive to try this great coffee we are offering 25%
off the selling price for the remainder of the month of March.

 Speaking of the Farmers Market we also have just started selling TOFFEE by
AUDRA. Sinfully good! The toffee has fresh Wisconsin sweet Cream salted butter
(rBST free) milk chocolate, almonds, pecans, and pure cane sugar. Best toffee
I've had. The News-Gazette did a piece on her last year and she sold out that
day!

New jewelry arriving weekly... fun and unique...
The newest works are from Laura Beamer. the jewelry is made from Sterling
Silver and Bottle Caps from soda Pop as well as Beer tops,  and Vinyl records -
way cool, http://www.beamerarts.com/
Next is Bijou Graphiques http://www.bijougraphique.com/bijou.htm
We will have Cindy and Kirby Pringle's new book, Happy Tails: Earl & Pearl on
the Farm
delivered this week. with a couple of book signings to come.

March 9th rebroadcast of WIND WATER & LIGHT  will be one of the features on
WILL- TV's PRAIRIE FIRE http://will.uiuc.edu/tv/programs/prairiefire/20065.htm
 11th of March, at 7:03 to 9:03, a formal reception for Gregg Rogers will be
held at Wind water & Light.  Gregg will be here showing his landscape and
abstract paintings and porcelain pieces Saturday and Sunday from 10am-3pm.
Exhibition will continue through most the month of March.
remember we represent over 100 artisans in many disciplines
Great eye candy!!
March 15, 2006 A CALL TO ARTS: Open Critique here at 7:00pm
Performance, visual, and literary artists are invited to present work and
participate in an open critique. This introductory critique provides insightful
observations about new works, and offer exciting opportunities for artists to
interact and network. Join the camaraderie and contribute to the expanding
vision of art in Champaign County. A Call to Arts, organized and moderated by
Jenny Southlynn, is co-sponsored by Krannert Art Museum and 40 North/88 West. A
Call to Arts takes place on the third Wednesday of each month at 7pm at a
different
venue.http://www.webeasel.net:8081/webeasel/cgi-bin/calendar.cgi?calendarID=9&eventID=20617
on March 24th and 25th Jay Strommen will be here to show his pottery.
http://www.jaystrommen.com/ashnflash/flash.htm
Jay was here in Champaign invited by the C-U Potters Club last January and we
took a sneak peek at his work and thought it would be great for us to get
together for a showing of his ceramics.
March 31 and Aprill 1st  The C-U Gallery Guild will be having an Art Walk.
Since we just joined them we will be having special events both days.
http://www.cugalleryguild.com/
March 31st Cindy and Kirby will be on hand to sign their new book,
We will have Happy Tails: Earl & Pearl on the Farm  between 6:00 and 8:00pm

Next month, Boneyard Art Walk, and Ebert Fest news
Oh yes
you might want the address and all that
WIND WATER & LIGHT.
10 Main St.
Champaign, IL 61820
217-378-8565
windwaterlight at aol.com
If you would like to be removed from this list please state so and please be
patient with me to remove it, this is a good size list and sifting through the
names is time consuming and difficult to read at best. Thanks