[Peace-discuss] Impeachment Website , call for help

Michael Justin Walcher mwalcher at dtnspeed.net
Sun Mar 26 17:53:25 CST 2006

currently I have http://www.ImpeachBush.biz

if you would like to help email me

All ideas are welcome , i just added the link to
http://www.millionphonemarch.com/impeach.htm

design a page and send me the file

rediesign the whole thing, just let me know what you are doing

I beleive in this now

WooHoo!

Lets Help Dr Boyle with his campaign and lets make a internet campaign
to do it with all the web tools we can muster
and spirit,

  Chambana, you have the skills, access to technology and minds to do
this , Words and Ideas do change things

and the time is for Campus Activism to become the beacon of hope , with
the University Extension acting like arms giving hugs to all us small town.

   I beleive in the internet and i beleive in this Campaign, It is the
Right thing to do.

The Time has come for all of us to join together and proclaim our
distrust and dislike of the current government and its activities.

all the while using this as the catalyst we need to restore hope