[Peace-discuss] Fw: [Aware] Documentary on Military Recruiting

Randall Cotton recotton at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 29 14:44:55 CST 2006

AWARE folks,

This communication was just received at the aware at anti-war.net address from six
Uni High students. I suggest this be discussed here and also added to our agenda
for the 2nd (though I won't be there).

Annie, I'm sending this message to peace-discuss at anti-war.net, our discussion
mailing list, and copying you.

peace-discuss is our general discussion list (anyone can subscribe, but you
don't need to subscribe to post to it).

I imagine this will be discussed on the mailing list (hopefully copying you on
the messages) and then at next Sunday's meeting.

We have had plans to do counter-recruitment in the schools. We've been
communicating with school administrations, but we haven't established a presence
in the schools yet.