[Peace-discuss] A message from Arab Student Assoc re Palestine Awareness & upcoming event

David Green davegreen84 at yahoo.com
Mon May 1 19:38:46 CDT 2006

We were very happy with the turnout for our events,
especially the culture night.  I would like to mention
that we
are planning a sort of demonstration on Wed. May 3rd
against
the celebration of Israeli Independence Day.  Unless
something
should happen, we will be on the quad from 8 am to
about 330-4
pm.  At 3 pm we will have our concluding event.  I
hope you
can come and do bring as many friends.  I'm told we
supposedly
have a number of other organizations that will be
demonstrating in solidarity throughout the day,
especially at
our concluding event.  For taste of what's to come,
lets just
say some of our members have built a 36 ft long
grafitied "wall."