[Peace-discuss] TAKE ACTION: House Votes TODAY on Palest. Sanctions

Robert Naiman naiman.uiuc at gmail.com
Mon May 22 08:13:41 CDT 2006

Johnson should be totally reachable on this. The ask is that the House not
go beyond existing US law; voting no would be consistent with the position
of the State Department and Johnson's Republican Illinois colleague Ray
LaHood, who circulated a Dear Colleague against it, see below. I just called
and the woman in Johnson's office said this was the first call.