[Peace-discuss] Hoods * R* US ....has AWARE gone Global?

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Mon May 22 10:07:34 CDT 2006

This is an opportunity for us to respond.  I can't
exactly write a letter to the editor from where I am,
because they can't call me to confirm.  But I'd be
glad to help, co-author, ghost write, whatever I can
do ... I just think we shouldn't miss the chance.

Ricky

p.s. I don't think this actually hurts us in any way.
In fact it's good for us.  (1) It's publicity, and (2)
the fact that we are hated by some crackpot idiot who
would write this kind of drivel only makes us look
better.  But it's a good opportunity.