[Peace-discuss] Re: Bambenek goes ballistic

Karen Medina kmedina at uiuc.edu
Wed Nov 1 15:56:23 CST 2006

>Typical.  All you people are is motivated by hate.  Pure,
>unadulterated hate.  And you call me a hypocrit... I don't go around wishing people to die.

We don't want people who disagree with us to die.

> ... John Kerry.

I was in a conversation this morning about Kerry's "joke". I must be getting old. I remember people saying things like "If you study hard and work hard, you can become president." But the 20-year-olds I was talking to all said that people say "if you are rich enough you can become president."

-karen medina