[Peace-discuss] It's that time again

Linda Evans veganlinda at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 8 19:01:08 CST 2006

I just want to remind you all that WEFT (90.1 FM) is
in their pledge drive mode and really needs your
financial support.  If you have suggestions or
favorite shows, let them be know when you call in your
pledge, mail in your check, or pay online.  You may
not always like what you hear on WEFT, but aren't we
all glad we have a community radio station?
Airshifter training is coming up and there are so many
other ways to get involved as well.

End of plea.  :-)

Linda
http://triballife.net/  A Marketplace for a Better World