[Peace-discuss] 90 percent of organizing is follow up

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 9 07:48:30 CST 2006

Folks,

I'd like to propose that we begin an intensive letter
writing campaign - as a START to making hay with the
referendum & other elections results.  And I think
that it should look something like this:

Every one of us should write letters, and persuade
everyone we know to write letters, and have tables etc
to get more people to write letters, to all our
elected reps - from Brookens to Springfield to
Washington - demanding support for an "orderly and
rapid" withdrawal and impeachment proceedings.  The
County Board should pass resolutions, the State
Legislature should adopt Karen Y's joint resolution
and one to withdraw the troops, Tim Johnson should
break with his party and Obama and Durbin should break
with the Congressional Dem leadership that says
impeachment is "off the table" and defunding the war
is out of the question.

The people have spoken and we want results!

Or else.

Ricky