[Peace-discuss] George McGovern and Wm. Polk propose…

Morton K. Brussel brussel4 at insightbb.com
Sat Nov 11 17:04:45 CST 2006

Although there are gaps in this proposal, and one can argue with its
details here and there, yet it is an impressive comprehensive (and
long) statement of what "we" ought to do about getting out of of
Iraq. To imagine it being implemented by our government takes an
incredible amount lot of credulity, but it is a plan/proposal to at
least discuss; the anti-war movement would not do badly to take it to
heart. ---[mkb]

  The Way Out of War: A Blueprint for Leaving Iraq Now
     By George S. McGovern and William R. Polk
     Harper's Magazine

See:

http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/110906C.shtml#

or from Harpers: