[Peace-discuss] Buddhists for World Peace / salsa dancing this coming Friday (11/17) 530-7 pm @ union 103 (colonial room)

Karen Medina kmedina at uiuc.edu
Tue Nov 14 13:39:45 CST 2006

[Peace dance this Friday -kem]
--
"Buddhists for World Peace" are hosting a great event to celebrate diversity with salsa dancing this coming Friday. We will explain the concept of "salsa" and discuss a similar idea in Buddhism "Many in body, one in mind". After that Erika will teach us some moves in salsa dancing. Then we will have fun and party on!! Come and join us for this great event. Meet some new friends, have a heart-to-heart
dialogue.

Respecting and appreciating the diversity for each of us can lead to world peace. We sincerely invite you to come. Pls   also help us to convey this message to your members if appropriate.

Sincerely,
Che Lin (President for BWP)