[Peace-discuss] Street on Obama on the war

Chas. 'Mark' Bee c-bee1 at itg.uiuc.edu
Tue Nov 21 16:36:54 CST 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Karen Medina" <kmedina at uiuc.edu>
To: "Peace Discuss" <peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net>
Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2006 3:55 PM
Subject: Re: [Peace-discuss] Street on Obama on the war

> Dear Chas.,
>
> Please cite Obama's plan. If you don't mind.

  Naah - that's a red herring.  I didn't make any claims regarding Obama's
plan.  I asked Carl to back up statements that Carl made, about Obama , his
plan, and my political party.  He ran away, spouting clever irrelevancies
tailored to his audience in true right wing fashion.  Because he simply can't
back them up, and we both know why.

  Now, if you'd like to address the claims for which I requested proof, I'm all
ears.  But Carl's trick of siezing on the word "quotes", and pretending I was
talking about newspaper quotes instead of asking for supporting Obama quotes,
won't fly.  ;)