[Peace-discuss] Naomi Jakobsson

Karen Medina kmedina at uiuc.edu
Wed Oct 4 13:37:02 CDT 2006

Ricky Baldwin wrote:
> Has she said how she’d vote on the impeachment
> resolution at least?

She was non-committal when first approached. She told Conrad that she
will wait until it gets out of the rules committee. Someone then
suggested that she could co-sponsor the bill and she looked (to me) like
she thought that was a ludicrous idea.

But she did listen to what Conrad had to say, especially when he told
her he was watching what she would do and that he would make sure others
knew too. And she did seem interested that we were having Karen
Yarbrough coming to town.

I am not sure what makes her tick. I too have seen some positive
impulses of hers and also some hesitancy to listen or discuss.

-karen medina