[Peace-discuss] Re: Paul Kotheimer

Brian Dolinar briandolinar at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 16:17:21 CDT 2006

I personally don't read the OBO at all
not last month's, not 6 months ago.
Beyond the political
its poorly written and edited
maybe a notch above Booze Nooz.

We at the Public i newspaper refuse to run smear campaigns
against minors because of ethical and libel issues.
This came up recently with Champaign Police Chief Finney's
son getting busted with weed in the local middle school.
We did not publish the kid's face or name.

I'm sure we'll have plenty reason soon enough
to call out the kind of witchhunting that people like yourself
engage in.

For example, your ratting on Giraldo Rosales
for prohibiting discrimination against the poor.

Thats right peaceniks -
Bambi is pro-discrimination
and has recently informed several sources that
Giraldo was sending thank yous
on U of I company time
to those who came out to fight
the right wing republican