[Peace-discuss] Re: Paul Kotheimer

John Bambenek jcb.blog at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 16:20:51 CDT 2006

1) Girargo Rosales broke the law.
2) He broke it again by going public with it. An issue I'm taking up
with the University Ethics office right now.  Thanks for letting me
know.

Rosales has his own email to conduct political business in the
capacity of City of Champaign Council... the taxpayers of this state
don't pay for his time as Assistant Dean of Students... the office
responsible for enforcing these rules... so he can do business as a
city councilman.

Thanks for letting me know.

Part-Time Pundit - http://jcb.pentex-net.com
Owner of BlogSoldiers - http://www.blogsoldiers.com