[Peace-discuss] Re: Paul Kotheimer

Wendy Edwards wedwards at uiuc.edu
Mon Oct 9 16:31:17 CDT 2006

Wait a second ... I just got done with my state ethics training,
and I actually paid attention to it.  AFAIK, Rosales was not
electioneering, and he wasn't campaigning for or against a
referendum.  So it sounds like the worst thing he was doing was
using his email for personal stuff, which the University apparently
allows to a reasonable extent.

-- Wendy