[Peace-discuss] Re: Paul Kotheimer

John Bambenek jcb.blog at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 17:14:24 CDT 2006

Read the Academic Staff handbook, for one. It's clear there. That's a
much less invidious violation than the one that's currently at hand.

The incident was reported quietly and privately. He's now violated 5
ILCS 430/15-5

There will be an accounting for this.

That's all I have to say on the matter now.