[Peace-discuss] Use of peace-discuss list

Wendy Edwards wedwards at uiuc.edu
Mon Oct 9 21:57:48 CDT 2006

Actually, I do have further comment.  Since the email that you're
apparently referring to went to the peace-discuss list, I saw it
too.  It definitely did not look like electioneering or solicitation.
It didn't even look like Girardo spent much time composing it,
actually.

However, I'm really dismayed by the use of the peace-discuss mailing
list as a vehicle for frivolous complaints.  As you know, or should
know, AWARE is an activist group that's not affiliated with any
candidate for political office (partisan or otherwise).  I don't mind
you joining the list and baiting people, but I really find the petty
ax-grinding distasteful.

--Wendy