[Peace-discuss] Re: Use of peace-discuss list

John Bambenek jcb.blog at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 22:16:00 CDT 2006

Wendy, you're one of the few people on this list I could probably have
an intelligent discussion with.

Re-read the progression of e-mails.  My first post was that it was
rally silly to flog a 6 month old OBO article when Leo's not even in
the country anymore. (Yes, Leo's little photoshop was out of line).

Brian then decided to lob the left's favorite criticism of
"hypocrisy", making my private ethics complaint public, and then
slanderously accused me of a McCarthyite witch-hunt in support of the
attempt to kill off poor black people.

Exactly who is ax-grainding here?

Part-Time Pundit - http://jcb.pentex-net.com
Owner of BlogSoldiers - http://www.blogsoldiers.com