[Peace-discuss] Re: Use of peace-discuss list

Wendy Edwards wedwards at uiuc.edu
Mon Oct 9 22:28:06 CDT 2006

As far as flogging the old article, the most salient point in
my mind is that it's *still* up on the server, publicly
viewable.  Had it not been, it's unlikely that it would
have come to the attention of Paul Kotheimer (and
consequently, the peace-discuss list).

If anything should have been "private," it should have been
the peace-discuss archives.  Members of AWARE had chosen not
to allow the list to be archived publicly, precisely because
they wanted to be able to speak freely.  If you're going to use
people's posts as ammo against them, I'd say that AWARE indeed
has a right to know this.

--Wendy