[Peace-discuss] Re: Use of peace-discuss list

Wendy Edwards wedwards at uiuc.edu
Mon Oct 9 22:50:50 CDT 2006

On Mon, Oct 09, 2006 at 10:43:44PM -0500, John Bambenek wrote:
> 1) As far as I know, the current group has no control over that site.
> The use something to the tune of www.illiniobo.com I believe. Sure, it
> should be done, hell, it shouldn't have been done regardless.

In that case, the university administration will probably make sure
that it's removed, which will be a big step in solving the problem.

> 2) What makes you assume that the peace-discuss archives were used?

You've been a member of the peace-discuss list for quite a while.
Girardo recently sent the "thank you" email to the peace-discuss
list, so you would have had access to it that way without even
needing to access the archives.

--Wendy