[Peace-discuss] 'Broken Government' On CNN this week

Chuck Minne mincam2 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 23 15:47:31 CDT 2006

8PM and 11PM Eastern
  7PM and 10PM Central
  5PM and 8PM Pacific

  Every night this week on CNN.

  I think this will be pretty good, the Intro show last week went after both parties equally.

  'Broken Government'

All this week, 8 p.m. ET

  Democrats, Republicans, a White House power play, and a do-nothing Congress. All this week, The Best Political Team in Television investigates America's "Broken Government." Tune in every night this week at 8 p.m. ET. CNN

Before you call 9/11 conspiracy nuts crazy, explain what happened to 7 World Trade Center (WTC7) and how it was accomplished. (Never heard of WTC7 before, have you? – that’s not surprising, it’s the camel in the tent that everybody ignores.)